JES Queue for Printers 3.5 Release Notes
Released On: 10/01/2018
- The LPD/LPR undocumented RFC1179 options command (uppercase “O”) was added.
- Option to place the literal before the routine variable added to the LPD Control File Group Table was added.
- Option to use the JQP user’s security to issue a console command was added.
- Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) and Internet Printing Protocol Secure (IPPS) was added.
- Support for Model 3/4/5 and larger screen sizes added to all JQP paging screens (excluding the JQPFDIFL screen).
- Support for the Advance Encryption Standard (AES) Printers Encryption Feature was removed.