JES Queue for Printers 1.1 Release Notes
Released On: 05/12/1998
- The JQPFDFCT control table parameter SCANINT was added to allow the time JQP waits before scanning the JES queue for reports to be printed to be changed to the installations requirements.
- Priority of the print request in the Print Work Queue is initial set based on the priority of the report in the JES queue when the report was selected. A new command, PRIORITY, has been added to change the priority of the print request after it as been selected from printing.
- LIBRARYQ command has been enhanced to allow a second optional parameter to limit the display based on job name.
- PURGE command has been enhance to allow a second optional parameter to purge print request from the Print Work Queue based on printer. A third optional parameter was added to purge print request from the Print Work Queue based on the job name.
- On LIBRARYQ displays, the PURGE, HALT and RESTART commands can be issued for a print request entry by placing the cursor on the line of the print request to be purged, halted, or restarted and pressing the PFKey equated to the command.
- On LIBRARYP displays, the START and STOP commands can be issued for a printer by placing the cursor on the line of the printer to be started or stopped and pressing the PFKey equated to the command.