JES Queue for Printers 1.2 Release Notes
Released On: 02/23/1999
- Report's owner ID is now passed to the separator page exit.
- Optional output class parameter has been added to the report selection process.
- On the LIBRARYP display, the MOUNT command can be issued for a printer by keying the form to be mounted in the command line, placing the cursor on the line of the printer and pressing the PFKey equated to the command.
- Facility to trace the API between JQP and JQI has been added.
- Support to print multiple copies of the data set has been added.
- Corrects the problem with the year 2000 not recognized as a leap year.