JES Queue for Printers 1.3 Release Notes
Released On: 02/16/2000
- Support for TCP/IP Line Printer Daemon Protocol, RFC 1179 has been added.
- Optional feature to send the report to the printer without any formatting has been added. Reference the RAW and TRT parameters in the Destination Table (JQPFDFDS).
- Current operating system information is displayed upon startup including the lpar, cpuid and model.
- An "intervention required" message is displayed upon the console when JQP waits for more than 60 seconds for a printer I/O to complete
- Performance enhancement for SCS type printer by using exception response mode rather than definite response mode.
- Optional feature to set the Maximum number of Lines per Page (MPL) and Lines Per Inch (LPI) from the information found in the FCB image. Reference the SETUP parameter in the Destination Table (JQPFDFDS).