JES Queue for Printers 1.6 Release Notes
Released On: 03/07/2001
- For SCS type printers, option has been added to set the Maximum Print Position (MPP) to the WIDTH value specified in the Destination entry.
- For SCS type printers, option has been added to set the Characters Per Inch (CPI).
- Allows the JES2 XWRITER name to be used as the SETUP module name.
- New option to the RESTART command to allow all reports in a failed status to be restarted for a printer.
- Size of the letters used on the separator page can be determined by the PCL portrait and landscape setup codes.
- Menu system has been added to better control the resources defined to JQP.
- New option to create a dataset from reports in the JES queue has been added.
- New option to create SMF records required for CA/Dispatch has been added.