JES Queue for Printers 2.4 Release Notes
Released On: 10/09/2007
- Added a system default for the TCP/IP printer IWAIT parameter.
- Added file maintenance feature. Change or delete destination, printer, terminal or user records through the JQP command line. Execute any JQP commands in a source member through JQP command line.
- Added report disposition feature to retain the reports in the JES Output queue by changing the report's writer name, class, destination and/or form.
- Option added to only allow reports with selected owner ID(s) to be printed on the printer. Reports selected for printing without the correct owner ID will be placed on hold.
- Adds the new JQP destination option RAW=YS8. RAW=YS8 will bypass carriage control processing.
- Added a new line routine "05" to truncate trailing spaces.
- Added a new line routine "06" to inverse the print line and not truncate the print line.
- Added a new line routine "07" to translate Machine Carriage Control (MCC) to ANSI Carriage Control (ASA).
- Combined the JQPSUB log with the JQPLOG.
- Reduced the JQPFDFCT buffer customization.
- Captures the JQPLOG messages to be displayed with "Displayed Print Work Queue" function.
- Added audit logging of JQP definition changes.
- Added the ability to display, add or delete JES queue entries for JQP printers.
- Added the option to re-queue the report the line limit is exceeded.
- Option added to the STOP command to FORCE the printer to stop immediately.