MacKinney Batch to CICS 1.4 Release Notes
Released On: 08/03/2010
- Support for dynamic modification of BATCNTL file to updatable added for administration (MBCA).
- Added new transaction MBCB for read-only access to administration panels.
- Support for automatic writing of SAPL record added in shutdown PLT to aid in detecting CICS Down condition.
- Added LIST OPTS report to MBCBCUTL.
- Added INIT OPTS ENQXS and INIT OPTS DOMSEC options to MBCBCUTL to aid in CEMT From Batch migration allowing these new key installation options to be initialized from batch.
- Re-organized manual to include multiple installation paths.
- Updated manual to better address Security and Installation questions.
- Intercept DTIMOUT abends for EXCI listener and log message instead of DUMP.
- Continued stability improvements.