SignOn 1.2 Release Notes
Released On: 04/08/2002
- Added option to limit signon to one per CICS. Default is multiple signon's per CICS.
- Added option to send Good Morning Message after signoff.
- Added option to control whether or not users can change their passwords.
- Added minimum length value for passwords.
- Added an interface for MacKinney Systems' CICS/Menu II .
- Added a migration facility to aid in the conversion from other security including the VSE I.U.I and "home grown" packages.
- Added RACF (or other external security) coexistence feature. CESN will signon to both CICS/Signon and RACF.
- Added logic to suspend profile after 'n' invalid attempts.
- Added batch utility program to list users, transactions, and terminals.
- Added support for modifying the product password via a stand-alone transaction.