JSF-Job and Syslog Facility 4.3 Release Notes
Released On: 11/04/2016
- Improved Syslog Selection Panel by adding options to select and/or sort the syslogs by the system name that created the syslog, and/or to sort the list of syslogs from newest to oldest.
- Reduced the time it takes to display the JSF ISPF list of restorable jobs or syslogs significantly (options 3 and 4).
- Improved the Scan Utility's report format and reduced size.
- Added batch job JSFDSCAN, so Scan Utility reports can be scheduled and run simultaneously, and don't require using JSF ISPF option 5.
- Added an optional "Operator" field (EQ, GT, NE, etc.) for "Exceptions" (non-zero job return codes) to the Job Selection Panel. For example, display a list of jobs with a return code Greater than 4.
- Added options module keyword ABENDRC (ABEND Return Code) for a job return code value for abended jobs to be requeued.
- Added optional keywords DESCENDING (sort order) and TODAY (current date) to the Generalized Report Writer batch job.
- Increased the VSAM History purge job (JSFDPVSM) days to keep maximum from 999 to 9999 days, to allow more than 2.7 years (999 days) of restorable job information kept.