MAPR II 5.1 Release Notes
Released On: 04/11/2007
- Increased field names from 25 to 30 characters to match the maximum field name lengths allowed by COBOL and PL/I.
- Added an optional password field to each map's parameter screen. It can be a view password or an update password.
- Improved the MAPR-generated BMS macros and the assembled map load modules by including the actual, full-length field names on the DFHMDF macro (if parm User Names = Y). This is helpful for web applications that use the 3270 Bridge, HostBridge, etc. because these full-length field names are included in the load module's Application Data Structure Descriptor (ADSD).
- Withdrew support for CICS/ESA version 4.1.
- Various other maintenance.