LISTCAT PLUS 6.9 Release Notes
Released On: 04/24/1997
- Added year 2000 compatibility. Added 2-byte century to date fields. Expanded SORT-FILE and HISTORY records from 506 to 508 characters. A conversion program LCTPHIS is included.
- Expanded REPORT file (input to Adhoc Report Writer) from 430 to 530 characters per record.
- Added four new options to the parameter card.
- Col. 37
'Y' or blank = Print the input parameters
'N' = Do not print the input parameters
- Col. 38
'Y' or blank = Print the Catalog Legend report
'N' = Do not print the Catalog Legend report
- Col 39
'Y' or blank = Print the Volume Summary report
'N' = Do not print the Volume Summary report
- Col. 40
'Y' or blank = Print the VSAM Catalog Listing
'N' = Do not print the VSAM Catalog Listing
Note: If all four columns are blank, all four of the reports will print (as in prior releases).
- Col. 37
- Changed the print record default size from 132 to 133 by including the carriage control character.
- Compiles must now be done with the NOADV option. Now indicate file type 'L' for Linear VSAM files.
- Added an option on the dataset selection input card to 'exclude' files from selection.