SimpList 2.0 Release Notes
Released On: 05/12/2008
- Supports longer object names.
- Supports many new PC/Workstation objects.
- Added 'SYM' primary command to display user-defined symbols.
- Added 'HIDE' command to hide some or all members containing a string.
- Added 'INITCMD' command to set one or more commands that are executed before a member list is initially displayed.
- Added a panel to allow objects to be set for displaying a DSLIST.
- Change SMS dataset attributes.
- Change BookManager and IMS object identifiers.
- Launch commands to open the source for any underlying ISPF panel.