SPY 2.1 Release Notes
Released On: 02/10/2003
- "Refuse" a SPY session with the new installation option SPYEE REFUSE . Turn this feature on to allow the SPYEE to refuse the SPY SESSION.
- Delete captured screens within a SPY session, delete a single screen or group of screens from a SPY session on the INDEX screen.
- Adds the ability to do FINDs within screens - search a SPY session for a character string on the INDEX screen.
- Specify a description to associate with a SPY session when starting a SPY session. This description is shown on the directory to help identify the SPY session.
- Provides a batch utility to maintain the SPY file. SPY Sessions can be offloaded, purged and restored.