VTAM Virtual Printer 3.3.02 Release Notes
Released On: 03/31/2016
- Added ability to specify the VTAM Virtual Printer (VVP) license information (password(s)) in PDS source member $INIT.
- For z/VSE installations, both console communication methods (WTOR and MODIFY) are available at the same time.
- For MVS installations, console message VVPROCWR01 is displayed first for multiple line messages not starting with the message ID VVP.
- Tracing logical sessions is now controlled at the logical terminal level rather than session level.
- Reference TRACE Logical Printer.
- Added VTAM Generic Resource function, reference Control Table GRNAME parameter.
- Files sent to VVP using the LPR command with the "COPIES nn" option are written to JES with the appropriate copy count.
- Programs to create a VVP Tables VVPFDFLG and VVPFDFUS from the definitions on the VVPFILE.
- Program to migrate the VVPFDFLG or VVPFDFUS tables to the VVPFILE
- Command to display the commands defined to VVP added. Reference the LIBRARYC command.
- Retrieve previous command added. Reference the RETRIEVE command.