VTAM Virtual Printer 3.2 Release Notes
Released On: 04/03/2013
- Prevents S106-E ABEND when the NEWCOPY command is issued for the module causing the z/OS VVP load library to take another extent.
- Previous VVP releases required the VVP load library be defined with zero secondary allocation. Now the VVP load library can be defined with a non-zero secondary allocation
- Provides support for PCL in the print data stream. Requires the PCL start with the printer escape code x'1B'.
- Logical printer and user definitions in "Display Modeâ€ show the system default value in yellow.
- Captures the VVPLOG messages for display with "Display Logical Printers" function. Reference the Log option on the VVPFDILG screen.
- Option to use RACF password phrase. Reference the Control Table SECURE parameter.
- Enhanced the filter feature to include status for Logical Printers and Logical Printer Session.
- Option to specify the LPD Control File filter to use for the report name created from the LPD Data File. Reference the Logical Printer LPDNAME parameter.
- Modified administration menu screens to process all line commands.
- New option to bypass the Administration delete confirmation screen. Reference the User Table FLAG1(2) parameter.
- New option to bypass the Menu List screen for single item displays. Reference the User Table FLAG1(3) parameter.
- Added new command to send a ripple pattern to a logical printer. Reference the RIPPLE command.