VTAM Virtual Printer 1.3 Release Notes
Released On: 03/15/2002
- Added support for additional Buffer Control Orders.
- Added feature to segment the VVPLOG for MVS installations.
- Added feature to automatically expand the VVP buffer pools.
- Added menu system to better control the resources defined to VVP.
- Added support for the SAF security interface for VSE installations.
- Added option to allow the same user to logon multiple times.
- Added feature to terminate a report after a specified number of idle seconds.
- For MVS installations, the parameters specified on the JES OUTPUT card will override the parameters specified in the logical terminal entry.