VTAM Virtual Printer 2.0 Release Notes
Released On: 05/05/2005
- Added support for LEXImate escape sequence.
- Added support for SCS Horizontial Tabs and Set Vertical Format.
- Added support for a LPD server, MVS only.
- Added support to create variable length record from each VTAM RU (raw feature).
- Added support for Lexmark Barcode commands.
- Added description field for logical printers and name field for users.
- Added option for OMITFF (omit forms feed) at the logical printer level.
- Added support to create the report under the logical printer name.
- When VVP is terminated or the logical printer is closed,the CICS CRE attribute is not lost.
- Added support to automatically establish sessions when VVP is started.
- This feature removes the requirement that logical printers be defined to CICS.
- Added option to custom for PFKeys on VVP screens.