VSE/Power Queue for Printers 2.0 Release Notes
Released On: 10/17/2002
- Adds support for TCP/IP Line Printer Daemon Protocol, RFC 1179.
- Adds support for a direct TCP/IP connection "Open Sockets Interface".
- Adds option to process setup codes for XEROX type printers.
- Adds menu system to better control the resources defined to PQP.
- Allows size of the letters used on the separator page to be determined by the PCL portrait and landscape setup codes.
- Adds option to the RESTART command to allow all reports in a failed status to be restarted for a printer.
- Adds option to set the Characters Per Inch (CPI) for SCS type printers.
- Adds option to set the Maximum Print Position (MPP) to the WIDTH value specified in the Destination entry for SCS type printers.
- Expands PQP buffer pools automatically.
- Adds new option to RESTART a report from any page in the report.