ISPF/VSAM Utility 2.5 Release Notes
Released On: 10/01/2001
- Now provides support for LINEAR datasets.
- Dataset information can be obtained from linear datasets.
- A linear dataset can be allocated using the new AN function.
- A linear dataset can be browsed using the B and BF functions.
- A linear dataset can be edited using the E function.
- The clist (CMDPROC) installation datasets are now shipped in variable format as well as fixed.
- Provides the ability to invoke VSAM UTILITY from ISPF's Data Set List Utility Panel