Xray 6.9 Release Notes
Released On: 10/19/2009
- Support for PL/1 has been brought up to the same feature level as for COBOL, e.g. Group command, variable display on stop screen.
- Implied decimal points are now shown in displays of variables.
- Hexadecimal floating point variables are now displayed as values.
- A statement counting facility is introduced.
- All products can now share a single help file.
- All recently introduced machine instructions are now supported.
- Modules within a program and programs may now be excluded from XRAY monitoring.
- When a session file is used, halt points may now be added or deleted outside of a debug session.
- An on-line XRAY set-up facility is introduced.