Xray 6.2 Release Notes
Released On: 09/28/1999
- Permits testing programs using a future date without changing the CICS system date. Allow automatic halt points when date accesses occur.
- Improves Language Environment/370 support for newer COBOL versions.
- Adds support for nested programs in COBOL II and COBOL for MVS/VSE.
- Displays operand names in the STOP data window.
- Adds support for 31 bit I/O and monitoring of authorized programs when key Xray programs are placed in an authorized library.