Track 6.9 Release Notes
Released On: 10/19/2009
- Permissions feature extended to allow shared storage access to be permitted as well as changes to the terminal control table entry.
- Support for PL/1 has been brought up to the same feature level as for COBOL, e.g. Group command, variable display on stop screen.
- During a separate/non-terminal debugging session user preferences and key settings are for the debug terminal user.
- Implied decimal points are now shown in displays of variables.
- Program re-entrancy can now be forced with stops occurring in programs that do not comply.
- Hexadecimal floating point variables are now displayed as values.
- A statement counting facility is introduced.
- All products can now share a single help file.
- All recently introduced machine instructions are now supported.
- Modules within a program may now be excluded from TRACK monitoring as long as link data is present for the program.