Dump Detective for CICS 3.1.037 Release Notes
Released On: 10/19/2009
- A new file organization has been developed to improve data manageability.
- A new dump contents display replaces the existing Dump Areas display.
- User preference and key definition facilitys have been brought into line with those of TRACK and XRAY.
- Support for PL/1 has been brought up to the same feature level as for COBOL, e.g. Group command, variable display on abend screen.
- Implied decimal points are now shown in displays of variables.
- Hexadecimal floating point variables are now displayed as values.
- All products can now share a single help file.
- All recently introduced machine instructions are now supported.
- An on-line Dump Detective set-up facility is introduced.
- The current addressing mode is displayed on the abend display.